RNFI Agent Registration, Login Services, and Partner Login can be checked from this page. Get RNFI Login details from here. The modern world currently performs almost all its functions through online services. All the facilities offered online are making human life easier. If talking about online payment, then it is also proving to be a good option. Earlier, cash hoarding was the reason for everything being cash transactions. Cash transactions are now closed through services launched by RNFI Services. In modern times, users and vendors are also benefiting from RNFI Services.
RNFI Login page
In today’s time, services like online payment have become very easy by logging in from the RNFI Login page. RNFI is a platform that maintains your trust and account confidentiality in all your online services. RNFI has started making its place in the general public on the basis of its services in a very short time. We are going to tell you the easiest way to log in to RNFI in the article below. To join this platform created keeping in mind the needs of the general public, you have to log in.
On the basis of good customer service provided by RNFI, it has made its place in the life of the people. Today, almost every person is using a modern smartphone. Due to the services and customer service provided by the RNFI team, it has quickly made its mark in the whole of India. All buyers, sellers, distributors are benefiting greatly from having the same online money transfer facilities. The objective of RNFI is to provide good services as well as appropriate awards to the participants working with b2b.
A lot of online facilities are provided by RNFI. Which we are going to mention in the following article. RNFI is the best among all its facilities and also keeps the data of its customers safe. This platform provides services related to B2B activities which are mentioned in the following article.
RNFI AEPS: – Through this service, you get the facility of MicroATM by authenticating the RNFI Aadhaar Card. Once RNFI Registration is done, you can log in to your account and start your AEPS facility. Once you start this feature, you can easily use it anytime.
RNFI Money Transfer: – In today’s time, people use online money transfers fearfully. People do not believe in any money transfer facility after hearing the talk of online fraud that is heard every day. RNFI provides its money transfer facility to all those customers who do not have bank accounts. With some easy steps, customers can transfer their money to any bank account through RNFI money transfer.
RNFI Bills and Payments: – With this platform operated by RNFI, you can easily use your electricity bill, mobile recharge, D2h recharge, etc. facilities. In this service, you can pay any of your bills by following some easy steps. To make a bill payment, all you need to do is log in to your RNFI account and choose the correct option for payment from the account.
RNFI API: – RNFI this service only helps customers to earn more profit and increase sales. It has made it easier to buy and sell goods. You can avail of this facility by logging into an RNFI account.
RNFI SMS Service: – You can avail of SMS service along with availing the facilities of RNFI. Just for this, you have to enter your mobile number in your RNFI account.
To register with RNFI, you are given some easy steps through the following article. You can register your RNFI by following the easy steps given below: –
- Visit the official website of RNFI https://rnfiservices.com/.
- As soon as the page opens in front of you, find your registration option there.
- Fill in the important information like your name, mobile number and email in the RNFI registration form.
- Select the state name, and select your state from the dropdown menu.
- Now you have to choose your type of registration like you are a retailer, distributor, partner.
- Also, you can also include any doubts written by you in the box available.
- You will be registered as soon as you click the submit button.
After filling the registration form, RNFI officials will contact you through your given contact and address. The incoming officer will check your required documents like the Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc. After checking your account will be started. After document verification, you will be given the login and password of your accent.
RNFI Partner login
In this facility, you can create an account with your partner. In which you will create different login and passwords for both the partners. If you want to Partner Login then you have to choose partner login from the above-given steps. As soon as you select the partner login, you will be asked the necessary details of your partner, which you will have to submit. Your and your partner’s necessary documents will be verified at the time of your document verification. With this facility, the partners will be able to conduct their financial activities from a single account.
For more information, you can get information by calling 8560 900 500 number. You can contact RNFI by email at [email protected] to join RNFI.
Importent Documents for RNFI Registration
As soon as you start the registration process, you will have to give the details of the following documents. The officers will verify your document only on the basis of the details of the documents. While registering, keep your necessary documents with you so that you can fill in the correct information at the time of registration.
- Name: – You have to enter your same name in the account which is given on your PAN card.
- Name of your business: – In this, you will have to provide the registered document details of the industry from the documents related to your business.
- Address: – You have to provide your address which is registered on your Aadhaar card. Officers may find it difficult to contact you if the address is given incorrectly.
- Contact: – The officials need some required contact numbers to contact you. They may also contain your email or phone number. Enter the contact number that you feel is right.
- PAN Card Number: – You have to enter your PAN card number. For this, you will be given an option on the form.
- Aadhaar Card Number: – In this, you have to give details of your Aadhaar Card. In this, you will have to enter your Aadhaar card number and the address given in the Aadhaar card.
|Official Website||Click Here|