KBC 13 registration: The 13th season of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), one of the most liked quiz show in the country, is going to start soon. KBC will be hosted by Amitabh Bachchan (Amitabh Bachchan) for this season which will start soon on Sony TV. Registration for the 13th session starts at 9 pm today, May 10. Sony TV has given information about it by tweeting. Sony TV wrote in the tweet, “KBC’s Hot Seat is just a few questions away from you! Try and take your first step towards your dreams with KBC. KBC questions and registrations are starting tonight at 9 o’clock. “
How to Register for KBC13: –
- Registration for the 13th season of Kaun Banega Crorepati will begin at 9 pm on May 10.
- Every day at night, Amitabh Bachchan will come on screen and ask new questions.
- People will be able to send answers to these questions either through SonyLiv App or an SMS.
- Some of those who give the correct answer will be shortlisted.
- They will be shortlisted according to the predetermined criterion by the KBC team.
- Selected people will be contacted through telephone calls and an assessment will be made.
- In the next step, they will have to clear online auditions, which will be based on general knowledge tests and video submissions.
- These auditions will be done through the SonyLiv app.
- The complete details of the process have been explained through a tutorial on this app. After this, the selected people will be called for the final round interview after which they will be included in the show.
This will be the 13th session in 21 years
KBC started in the year 2000. Since then its 12 seasons have come and every session except the third season was hosted by Amitabh Bachchan. The third season was hosted by Shahrukh Khan. By answering some questions in KBC, you can win a maximum of Rs 7 crore. Some lifelines are also given to answer these questions. In the first season of KBC, Harshvardhan Navathe had won Rs 1 crore. So far, only Achin and Sarthak Narula had won Rs 7 crore in the eighth season on 9 October 2014, which remains a record till now.