Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 On the 18th of May 2021, Western Railway, Mumbai, published a notification for the recruitment of 3591 Act Apprentices in various trades on its official website @rrc-wr.com. Under the Apprentice Act 1961, the candidates chosen would receive one year of training in the prescribed trades at different divisions/workshops. The online registration process for the comprehensive vacancies will begin on May 25, 2021, and will close on June 24, 2021. Candidates who have been waiting for this recruitment should bookmark this page so that they can be informed of any new information.
|Western Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell- Western Railway, Mumbai|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date||25th May 2021|
|Closing Date||24th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis/Medical Examination|
Recruitment Cell for Railways On the 18th of May 2021, Western Railway, Mumbai, issued an official notification announcing 3591 Trade Apprentice positions on its official website @rrc-wr.com in response to Advt no. 01/2021. Candidates can view the full advertising at the link below to learn more about the eligibility requirements, stipend, training time, and other information.
|Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop||396|
|Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara||45|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
|Head Quarter Office||83|
Education Qualification (as on 18/05/2021)
The candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board to be eligible to apply for Apprenticeship.
ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades for which the apprentice slots are available. The trades announced by Wester Railway in its notification are Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, and Stenographer.
Age Limit (as on 24/06/2021)
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Pay the fee online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process.)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates- exempted from fee
Steps to Apply For RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Browse internet explorer for the official website of RRC-Western Railways @rrc-wr.com or you can also apply directly from the link below which will be active on 25th May 2021.
- On the homepage, search for notification reading “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the year 2021-22”
- Click on the below arrow appearing in front of the notification.
- Then click on “Apply Online”, a new page with the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the details required in the form and attach the mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee online if applicable.
- Cross-check all your details before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Online Application Link
The interested candidates who fulfil the education and technical qualification can apply online for Apprenticeship through RRC-Western Railway from the direct link below which will be made available on 25th May 2021 (11:00 AM). Bookmark this page, to get notified once the link is active on the official website.