West Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Trade Apprentice – 716 Vacancies in Rajasthan!! The WCR notification has released. There has been an announcement for 716 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates are called to apply online for these posts. Eligible candidates can start applying for the post from 15th April 2021. The last date to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment is 30th April 2021. Candidates must make sure they are eligible for the post before applying. All the details that you need to know about WCR jobs can be found in the sections below.
To check if you are eligible, read the details below. In case you have any queries you can also proceed to read the official notification. Candidates are advised to start applying early. This will help them avoid last-minute confusion. The WCR Apply Online link has been given below. To know more about the West Central Railway, click on the website link below.
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||716|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting date of application||15th April 2021|
|Closing date of application||30th April 2021|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
West Central Railway Vacancy 2021
The details of the vacancy as given in the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is as below
- Electrician – 135 Posts
- Fitter – 102 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Welder (Electric & Gas) – 43 Posts
- Painter (General) – 75 Posts
- Blacksmith – 63 Posts
- Turner – 2 Posts
- Meson – 61 Posts
- Carpenter – 73 Posts
- Plumber – 58 Posts
- Wireman – 50 Posts
- Computer Programming and Programming Assistant – 10 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 2 Posts
- Crane Assistant – 2 Posts
- Draftsman – 5 Posts
- Total – 716
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in West Central Railway Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- The candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent along with an ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
- Minimum Age – 15 years
- Maximum Age – 24 years
For the age limit as given in the West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, refer to the official notification
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Aspirants who get selected for WCR Apprentice Jobs can get a salary of Rs. 12000 – 120000/- (Approx)
West Central Railway Online Application Fee:
- General Candidates: Rs. 170/-
- Other candidates: No Fee
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the WCR notification link below and read all the details given
- If eligible, open the WCR application form
- Fill in all the details asked to make sure they are correct
- Attach documents, pictures, and signature wherever necessary
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Take a printout of the application form.