Indian Navy Navik Recruitment 2021 Department Name:Indian Navy Posts Name: Sailor (AA & SSR)
Total number of vacancies: 2500
Application Mode: Online Job Category: New
Job Location: Indian Subcontinent
Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 Positions
SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits): 2000 Positions
Education Qualification for Indian Navy Navik Recruitment 2021
-Passed the 10+2 examination with a grade point average of 60% or higher in Math, Physics, and at least one of the following subjects:
- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from Boards of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
SSR-Passed the 10+2 examination with Maths and Physics, as well as at least one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from a Board of School Education recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Candidates must have been born between the 1st of February, 2001 and the 31st of July, 2004. (Both dates inclusive).
From April 26 to April 30, qualified and interested candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Fees are fixed at Rs.60/- plus GST.
Process of Selection
The question paper will be objective and bilingual (Hindi and English).
There will be four parts of the question paper: English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
The question paper will be of 10+2 level, and the syllabus for the examination can be found on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The test will last one hour.
On the same day as the written exam, both applicants will undergo a physical examination (PFT).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Physical Fitness Test (PFT) qualification is required for selection.
The PFT will include a 1.6-kilometer sprint in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and 10 push-ups.
Candidates who take the PFT do so at their own risk.
The following merit lists for AA and SSR will be prepared based on written examination results, subject to a qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- A call up letter for the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka will be sent to the top 600 candidates (approximately) on the all-India order of merit who meet the eligibility criteria for AA.
SSR is a term that refers to
- A call-up letter will be sent to approximately 2500 applicants for the final enrolment medical test.
- During Training Period:Rs.14600/-
- After Training:Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-
- Apply Online Starting Date:26/04/2021
- Last Date For Application:30/04/2021