Gordon Food Service: Apply Online for Delivery Assistant, Application and other details are available at Job Bank. The vacancies shown are indicative and may increase or decrease. The last date for the online application is 17 June 2021.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The delivery helper works in collaboration with the delivery driver to deliver goods to our customers in the Quebec City region.
Summary for Post:
- Location: – Québec, QC
- Salary: – $18.50 hourly
- Terms of employment: – Part-time
- The start date: – Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies: – 4 vacancies
- Source Jobillico #5841064
Languages: – French(Intermediate)
Education: – High school, Diploma DES in progress
Experience: – 0 to 2 years
Specific Skills: –
- Be in good physical shape and enjoy manual work
- Be available to work weekends
- Have the desire to offer excellent customer service
- Be autonomous, organized, and resourceful
- Be able to work under pressure and demonstrate a good ability to adapt to changes
MAIN TASKS :
- Make deliveries using a hand truck;
- Ensure the accuracy of orders;
- Provide excellent service to our customers;
- Respect the procedures and policies of the company;
- Perform other related duties.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Student position;
- Full-time schedule during the summer and part-time during the school year;
- Day or evening shift;
- Hourly rate of $ 18.50;
- Uniform provided;
- Profit-sharing program;
- Discounts on products;
- Other innovative programs.
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students