Staff Nurse Jobs in Vadodara: On 08.06.2021, RRC-WR announced job notification for the post of Staff Nurse has been released officially. B.Sc, GNM pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walk-in interview on 21.06.2021.
|Company Name||RRC-WR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse Jobs|
|No. of Posts||18 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Vadodara Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
Staff Nurse Jobs in Vadodara:
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, Divisional Railway Hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra Western Railway will be conducting walk-in interviews for filling up the posts of Paramedical Categories in Gr on a full-time contract basis for THREE MONTHS to work in COVID-19 isolation wards of Vadodara Division (WR). There are almost exigencies related to the COVID – 19 global pandemic situation posts are over & above sanctioned strength. Moreover, the vacancy may alter as per administrative requirements at any time during the engagement process.
Notification No. EIMD189019/Para MedicallContract-2021
1. Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
2. No of Post: 18
3. Consolidated remuneration: Rs 44900/- in ( L-7 )with admissible allowances
4. Qualification: Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid-Wife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing (or) other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.SC. (Nursing).
5. Medical classification: C-1
Age as on issue of date of notification: 20-40 Years
List of Document required:-
1. Date of Birth certificate
2. Qualifying exam passing certificate
3. Registration Certificate from respective council.
4. Experience certificate
5. Caste Certificate validity certificate , OBC/EWS candidate should bring current year’s validity certificate. All the certificate should be in central government format.
6. No Objection Certificate (if working)
Terms and Conditions:
The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period for 3 month or over and above the vacancy as per local requirement which can be renewed/extended as per railway board’s further order extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up by RRB candidate whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
1. The engagement of contract shall not confer on selected candidates any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
2. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
3. At the time interview and entering into contact the selected candidate shall produce original certificate for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification
4. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving Two weeks’ notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contract practitioner is mentally physically incapacitated.
5. The Railway administration reserve the right to deploy the candidates any where depending upon the exigency of service. Refusal or otherwise on the part of the selected candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct.
6. No other intimation will be given separately for Whatsup/Telephonic Interview.
7. No Objection Certificate (if working) from Current employer is required.
Divisional Railway Hospital, Pratapnagar, Vadodara-04.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview