Lets us celebrate “Raksha Bandhan“ the bond of love between brothers and sisters with our beautiful wishes and quotes.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2021
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother
- This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit, to respect you always.
- Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget ur love and care. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Every Raksha Bandhan recalls me of your love and care for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my sweet brother
- We both fight a lot when we are together, but only we know how much we love each other, right bro? Happy Rakhi
- Dear Bhaiya, you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakhi.
- Missing those trifling fights and enormous love which we share. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother
- Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world, and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much, brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister
- The memories may fade away with time, but the special bond of love we share will grow ever stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- On this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish our special bond grows with every moment. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest sister.
- A sister is a gift to live, joy to heart, and friend to the soul. Love you!… Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- Dear, Sister! I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- I pray to god on Raksha Bandhan to bless you with a beautiful life, Happy Rakhi to you sister.
- Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you. Happy Rakhi
- We will always remember what the bonds that we share mean to us. Wishing you a happy and joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
- You have been the person who held me during tough times and stood with me in my happy times. I always want you by my side. Love you sister. Happy Rakhi.
- Today as a brother I pray to God that he takes away all of your sorrows and fills your life with happiness. Happy Rakhi sweet little sister.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
- I wish from the bottom of my heart that you get all the success and may you live to be a hundred. Happy Rakhi dear sister
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It’s a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become the wacky siblings we always were.
- Dear brother we are not on each other’s side but we are always in each other’s thoughts.
- He is my most beloved friend, my bitterest rival, my confidant, my betrayer, my sustainer, and my dependent and always my equal.
- On this special day, here are my warmest wishes for your happiness and prosperity.
- No matter how much we fight for our differences, you will always be special to me.
- Dear Sister, may your wishes come true and your days be filled with joys and smiles too.
Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, richly blessed is how I feel having a sister like you. Having a sister is like having a best friend, you cant rid of it but whatever it might be they will still be there. This small thread of love carries the power of a sister’s love. Sis, may your wishes come true, and may your every day be filled with joy too. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and the golden thread to the meaning of life. I pray to god on Raksha Bandhan to bless you with a beautiful life, Happy Rakhi to sister.
Rakhi Messages, Rakshabandhan Quotes and Rakhi Wishes For Brother
Brothers are very special! Whether they are older or younger, they always stand like a father and treat their sisters as their daughters. Their love for their sisters is infinite and this is the reason they have a special place in the life of their sisters. On this Rakhi, share your love with your brothers and send them beautiful and amazing Rakhi wishes, Happy Rakshabandhan messages, and Rakhi greetings. Here are some great rakhi messages and wishes for brothers from sisters.
This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always be by your side and save you from all the problems that may ever come in your life. I will always be there for you as your stronghold whom you can trust no matter what. Happy Rakhi and loads of blessings!
- I have the most caring and sweetest brother in the world,
Thanks for being who you are!
‘Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai.
- May you have peace, good health, happiness and all the good things in life. Happy Rakhi!
- You are the best gift that I received from God. Blessed to have you as my brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May God bless my cute sibling with loads of happiness. May you grow stronger, happier and wiser each day of your life and be with me forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I loved growing up with someone like you. The journey we shared was wonderful and I would like to cherish it for my whole lifetime. May we always stay close to each other and grow more with love, care and affection. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May our love for each other never diminish and we stay together forever. On this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, let’s celebrate the bond of our love and make beautiful memories together. Happy Rakhi!
Looking for a perfect gift for your sister? Check the list of amazing Rakhi gift ideas for your sister.
In this big world, no one else can love, tease, protect and understand me as you do my dearest brother. I love you so much and there is no limit to it. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
I am very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me and making me smile in the hardest times. Wish you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan, dear brother!
On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, let’s celebrate the bond of love with all our hearts, my Bhai. Wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Brothers are lights in a dark street. They are the guide to the strangest paths. They may annoy you always but whenever you need them, they will be there extending their hands. Love u Brother. Happy Rakhi!
Rakhi Messages, Rakhi Quotes and Rakhi Wishes For Sister
Like sisters, brothers wait the whole year for Rakhi. They use this occasion to express their love for their sister and share Rakhi’s wishes. Even if they are not able to meet their sisters, they send Rakhi messages and Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes to them. Here are some amazing Rakhi wishes you may send to your dear sisters.
My cute sister I have no idea how My life will be without you You are the best friend and possession I have received from my God I promise you to save you From all the difficulties in life. !!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
May god bless my cute and beautiful sister with infinite happiness, abundance,love and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
This sacred thread you tie every year on my wrist always cherishes my soul and strengthens our lovely bond. This Rakhi I want you to know that I love you so much and till my last breath I will keep the promises to protect you and make you smile. You are the most adorable sister in the world! Happy Rakhi.
- My beautiful sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I pledge to always protect you, and so everything to bring a smile on your face. I will share your sorrows and stand besides you in every situation. Wishing lots of happiness and success just for you on this Rakhi, my sister.
- Having you is like having a best friend. You are everything, my mother, my best friend, my crime partner, my secret keeper, my cutest enemy and my reason to smile. Let’s make this Rakhi more joyful and beautiful. Let’s create more memories together and laugh a little louder. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
- I will be your protector always and also the one who will always annoy you. Happy Rakhi my darling sister!
- My great and happy Raksha Bandhan wishes to my dearest sister who always cares for me and makes me feel special and loved. Happy Rakhi my lovely sister!
Words get short when you start to define the beautiful bond of a brother and a sister. However, some quotes express the emotions of brothers and sisters. Here are some great Rakhi quotes you may send to your siblings.
"For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." – Christina Rossetti
"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."– Vietnamese Proverb
"If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that's the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That's the only reason I'm OK right now." – AmauryNolasco
"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero"- Marc Brown
"He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal." – Gregg Levoy
"My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart" – Unknown
"There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother." - Astrid Alauda
"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life." - Victoria Secunda
"Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk."
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
That one Rakhi has a strong power to prove my love for you. And that one Rakhi proves your sense of security towards me. Happy Rakhi!
This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
May this thread of love bring in your life countless joys, prosperity, success, and peace. May this sacred bond, between us, grow each day stronger, and our affection manifold increase. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
“Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.”
I wish you “Happy Rakhi” and I pray to God for your prosperous life.
- Hope the occasion of Rakhi,
Brings along Happiness & luck
for you and your loved ones &
gives you infinite reasons to celebrate each moment in your life
Happy Raksha bandhan
- On Rakhi
I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
You were always there,
that shows how much you reaslly care
I feel blessed having a brother just like you.
“This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.”
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words,
and helped me overcome my failures
Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Every Rakhi reminds us how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention, and love. Happy Rakhi Brother
“May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fulfill your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful rakhi”
Brothers and sisters know very well what’s in each other’s hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!
Thank you so much for being my candy little brother. I’m so happy to have a brother like you. I want you plenty of prosperity, love, and happiness in this stunning event. Glad Raksha Bandhan.
I pray for our bond to be stronger with time. I desire our like to grow with each passing day. Out of all of the pals, you are the closest I’ve my truest buddy. It approaches so much to have me again watched by way of my own blood. Glad Raksha Bandhan Bhai
Distance is just a mere wide variety for us. Regardless of how far we can be from one another, my Rakhi will reach my brother on time. I wish you joy and happiness on this first-rate occasion. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear bro.
Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
Phoolon ka Taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri behna hain. Wish you a Happy Rakhi.
- Thanks, dear Bhaiya
for your warmth affection
May our bond of love remain forever.
- “You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you.” Happy Rakhi Bro
- It was nice growing up with you
someone to lean on,
someone to count on…
someone to tell on!
- Holi is colorful, Diwali is lightful and brightful
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL.
Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The memories of childhood,
I will forever hold close to my heart.
Because I had a brother,
who supported me
from the start.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- He is my beloved friend
and my bitterest rival,
my confidant and my betrayer,
my sustainer and my dependent,
and scariest of all my equal.
Happy Rakhi Brother!
“God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.”