Google’s Snapseed is a comprehensive and sophisticated photo editor.
Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, and Perspective are among the 29 tools and filters available (see list below)
Both JPG and RAW files are supported.
Save your personal looks and use them in future images.
Brush with a selective filter
All styles can be fine-tuned with pinpoint accuracy.
- Bollywood Actress Embarrassing Moments | Bollywood Movies Gossip Latest News 2021
- Bollywood Actress Oops Moments
- अपने नए बॉयफ्रेंड के लिए “घोड़ी” बनी Shruti Hassan, वायरल हो रहा है वीडियो
FILTERS, TOOLS, AND FACE
• RAW Develop — read RAW DNG files and modify them; save non-destructively or export as JPG.
• Fine-tune image — automatically or manually alter exposure and colour with fine, accurate control.
• Surface Structures – brings out surface structures in photographs in a stunning way.
• Crop – crop to conventional sizes or crop to your heart’s content.
• Straighten a skewed horizon by rotating by 90 degrees.
• Perspective – straighten crooked lines and polish the geometry of horizons and buildings.
• White Balance – make colour adjustments to make the image appear more natural.
• Brush — tweak exposure, saturation, brightness, or warmth selectively.
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group photo • Vignette – add a soft darkness in the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do • Text – add both stylized and plain text • Curves – have precise control over the bright and dark areas of the image